Monday, August 6, 2012

Have No Fear! The Mold Girl is Here!

Most of my inspections include private residences, although every once in a while I am hired to investigate an office. I recently stepped into a building and knew immediately I was somewhere cool. The walls of the chic, brightly lit office were covered with cartoon characters, ranging from comic book super heroes to Mario to anime. I found myself standing in the midst of a video game company (it was a learning video game company, not as cool as originally thought, but still). As I worked, two employees peppered me with questions about life as a mold inspector. They were fascinated by my job. Towards the end of our conversation, the man asked me for my card. I swear the guy wasn’t hitting on me—apparently the company is working on a science video game. HOW COOL WOULD IT BE TO BE MADE INTO A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER!!!!! Even if it is just a learning video game. Whatevs. Hopefully the guy emails me. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one!
I imagine my character would be something like a combination of Quailman and Lara Croft
Photo credits: Nickelodeon, Doug, Square Enix, Lara Croft

No comments:

Post a Comment