Thursday, January 17, 2013

About Time

Finally! After almost two years as a mold inspector, I've finally visited the home of what I'd call a true "crazy cat lady". 
I aspire to be a combination of Eleanor Abernathy and Captain Horatio McCallister one day
The story is actually rather tragic, the woman is the soul heir to a multi-billion dollar fortune and I guess suffers from some sort of mental disorder. I googled her family – apparently her grandfather (?) gained notoriety during his life as an archetypal representation of a Robber Baron. He has been ranked as one of America's top ten richest men of all time as well as one of America's worst CEOs of all time. Sheesh! What a legacy. Okay history lesson over, back on track. The apartment owner was not present at the time of inspection, although her love of cats most certainly was. The apartment was a bit scary, I felt like I needed to burn my clothes afterwards, but below is a sampling of some of her fabulous knickknacks: 
"Mr. Whiskers, Butterscotch, Katy Purry! Let's get your party bonnets on in time for afternoon tea!"
An avid lover of all animals – no h8 for the dogz out there
Lipstick? Check. Push-up bra? Check. Cat hair? Check. Okay, let's go tear this town up.
Um....
Photo credits: The Simpsons

No comments:

Post a Comment